Holiday Help for Family #15
The Department of History is sponsoring a community family for the Holiday Season. Family #15 has 5 family members and their needs are quite basic! Gloves, hats, socks, warm clothes along with general household items. We are collecting donations here in the department. All donations will be accepted up to Wednesday December 7th. You can make a difference this Holiday Season and we encourage everyone to participate!
- Family Household Needs: Food, bedding, pots and pans, cleaning and laundry supplies, and towels.
- Family Member # 1: Age 39 female: Interests: scrapbooking, photography, cooking, girl scout and 4-H leader. NEEDS: warm jacket, winter boots, and socks.
- Family Member # 2: Age 38 male: Interests: farming, John Deere, cows, cars and trucks. NEEDS: Warm clothing to work outside in, boots, jacket, socks, and hat.
- Family Member # 3: Age 14 female: Interests: Cheerleading, volleyball, basketball, softball, and reading. NEEDS: school supplies, warm clothing, jacket, boots, socks, hat and gloves, girly girls stuff.
- Family Member # 4: Age 12 female: Interests: coloring, playing school, reading, and riding her bike. NEEDS: school supplies, warm clothing, jacket, boots, socks, hat and gloves, bedding.
- Family Member # 5: Age 64 male: Interests: taking care of his grandkids. NEEDS: everything just moved in with my family and I need to make room for him. Warm jacket, socks, boots, shirts, hat and gloves, bathroom supplies.
- Please wrap the individual gifts and label them for each member of the family (Family Member #1, #2, etc.). Any items that are not specifically for a certain family member can be listed as “Parents” or “All”. Every gift should also include the Family Number.
- See Flier for complete details & sizes!
Feel Free to get Event Notification via our Facebook Event Page :