Follow these links to access the Graduate Handbook and other forms.
- History Home
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Applied Historical Research
- Graduate Program Admission Requirements & Procedures
- Funding & Fellowships
- Graduate Advising Information
- Graduate Course Offerings
- Handbook & Forms
- Completed Graduate Projects and Theses
- Where are they now?
- Department Events
- History Tool-Kit
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Scholarships & Awards
- Internship Program
Connect with Boise State History
Your continued support is key to our success. With your gift, you can nurture the educational aspirations of scholars who are changing the world for the better.
Handbook & Forms
Department of History | BSUHistory@boisestate.edu | (208)426-1255 | Albertson's Library 192